|Class Nursery||08:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. from the day session begins to next 15 days AND THEREAFTER.|
|Class K. G.||08:00 a.m. to 01:20 p.m.|
|Classes I & II||08:00 a.m. to 01:30 p.m.|
|Classes III to V||08:00 a.m. to 01:40 p.m.|
|Classes VI to XII (Girls)||08:00 a.m. to 01:50 p.m.|
|Classes VI to XII (Boys)||08:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.|
MD / Principal : 07:30 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.
Incharge : 08:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
|(1) Half sleeves sky blue shirt with school logo, half pant Blue denim. Tie blue satin with logo, belt, sky blue socks with Navy blue stripes and black shoes.||(1) Purple frock with check collar, Belt, Bloomer, White socks with purple stripes and black shoes.|
|(2) Half sleeves sky blue shirt with school logo, full pant blue denim. Tie blue satin with logo, Belt, sky blue socks with Navy blue stripes and black shoes.||(2) White shirt, Purple Tunic, belt, white socks with purple stripes and black shoes.|
|(3) White shirt with school logo, Purple divider, belt, white socks with purple stripes and black shoes.|
|(4) Purple suit with collar, white salwar, purples dupatta, belt, white socks with purple stripes and black shoes.|
|(1) Full sleeves sky blue shirt with school logo, self woven white stripes grey woolen pant, Red half sleeves sweater with navy blue stripes and school logo, Navy blue search blazer with school logo, Grey socks with sky blue stripes.||(1) Purple full sleeves with check cover, Purple half sleeves sweater Mixer grey long coat with school logo, Grey socks with purple stripes.|
|(2) Same as in summer, Purple half sleeves Sweater, Mixer grey coat with school logo, Grey socks with purple stripes|
|For Boys & Girls Both [IX-XII]||For Boys & Girls [III-XII]|
|(1) T-shirt representing house colour with school logo and Navy blue lower||1) Navy blue sweat shirt/jacket along with House T-shirt and lower with stripes of respective house color and school logo.|
|(2) White sport shoes and socks as prescribed||(2) White sport shoes and socks are prescribed|
All the students of classes III to XII are divided into four houses namely Red House, Blue House, Green House & Yellow House. The house System enables the students to have unity and loyalty towards their team members and encourages them to do well for their teams. Competitions are organized housewise on regular basis in the school. Trophy for the best performance by the House is awarded on the Founder’s day of the school i.e. 15th December every year.
(1) Bunking, Smoking, chewing gum, pan masala, betel leaf, gambling etc. is strictly prohibited and are sufficient reasons for rustication of the student.
(2) Violence or misconduct in any form in or outside the school can result in the rustication of the concerned student.
(3) The school reserves the right to suspend, expel and rusticate student whose conduct is unsatisfactory. Immoral behaviour, grave insubordination, contempt of authority or damage to the school property are sufficient reasons for expulsion or rustication.
(1) It is essential that all students attend school on the day the new academic session commences.
(2) Students must reach the school at least ten minutes before the school timing. (3) 80% attendance every month during the session is essential to make a student eligible to appear in the final examination.
(4) If a student remains absent from school due to illness or emergency even for a day, the parent needs to fill in the ‘Leave and Absence’ record provided in the school diary.
(5) Long absence without leave application renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Leave application duly signed by the parent must be submitted on the same day or the next working day. Leave application on medical ground should be supported by a medical certificate from a registered practitioner.
(6) Appointment with doctors/specialist etc. must not be arranged during school hours.
(7) For the school examination, in case of short attendance, the Principal reserves the right to condone it on medical grounds.